Saturday, August 25, 2012

Marshmallow Moves In

I always, always, always said no to being an owner of any type of breedable pet anymore. Hell pretty much put his foot down that I couldn't have Booshies or Meeroos, but the KittyCats were also well off limits - I'm pushing for a real life kitty to be a friend to Izzy yet so far limited success on that front. However, I went to visit Lynnie the other day, and she gave me an amazing gift - a cute pink Tom Cat (not sure if it is a boy or a girl but I just like the idea of a male being this colour) called Marshmallow, would make a PERFECT addition to my Wendy House style home with all its cute toys and rainbow colours, or to quote her "its pink and cute and matches you haha". 
I didn't want to agree at first, I was worried because I simply couldn't afford to keep paying for food for a kitty - especially when there is so much shopping to be done - but I was informed that Lynnie had changed the kitties so that they became perma-pets, meaning you don't need to do anything they just wander around being cute! 
So welcome to your new home little Marshmallow... 
Lynnie I will look after your "pink pussy", as I believe we originally dubbed him at the time he was born, but if you ever want to come visit him you know where we are, though if you wanna kidnap him back lemme know first OK? LOL! 
If anyone else wants to come say Hi, just let me know, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to meet lots of new friends!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Draw
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey
Piercings: Pekka - Milla
Necklace: [glow] Studio - Starfish Pearls Necklace
Dress: fllo - Beach Towel Dress in rainbow
Bracelet: SIGMA Jewels -  Layered Bangles
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment