Monday, April 15, 2024

Vintage Glam on Route 66

Sometimes I like to step out of my comfort zone, and that can lead to pictures that are different for me. It gives me a chance to live a little... Whie playing with my clothes, things that I'd be sent from designers and other toys that I wanted to blog... I spend so much time looking at things, wondering what I am going to do that sometimes when it happens it's like a lightbulb moment...

I've always LOVED that vintage, retro, Rockabilly look but I'm usually too shy of trying to do it, as it is very specific and I don't want someone to it's terribly done...
This look happened because of an accident... Whilst changing between two different outfits from miss chelsea, the Isha Set, of which the top is currently being worn, and the Zaya Skirt that is available now at Equal10, this somewhat rockabilly kinda outfit was born... 
Then it was only a matter of setting a curl in my bangs and finding the perfectly retro looking Gas Station - from Synnergy.Tavis - where the vintage Spiral Gumball Machine - from MadPea - stood proud, standing out taunting me to get a gumball like I'd loved when I was a kid... Perfect for a vintage pose...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Retro Doll in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Bowtique - Glam Shades
Bubblegum: [Pink Fuel] - Yum Bubblegum!
Choker: Kibitz - Dillie's Collar in Silver
Top: miss chelsea - Isha Top
Skirt: miss chelsea - Zaya Set in Skirt
Pose: Secret Poses - Riley, Pose 4M
Gumball Machine: MadPea - Spiral Gumball Machine
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Gas Sation {Scene}

No comments:

Post a Comment