Sunday, August 20, 2023

Somewhere to Relax...

It's Sunday, and although I wanted so much to have it as a lazy Sunday that wasn't going to happen... I get home from a busy day feeling terrible for having jumped a queue that I shouldn't have and when I got home all I wanted to do was take a nap... THEN when I got to sit before my computer and before I was able to do anything in Second Life my PC decided to have a shit on me... Luckily I'd found a way to get myself a little relaxation of a different kind... 

There is some amazing relaxation to be had in many different ways, but there has to be something said about the naughty kind of relaxation, that allows the tension of the muscles that suddenly relaxes at the point of ecstacy... This kind of relaxation can be done in pairs, in groups or even on your own, but no matter what happens it's a definitely happy release andthe relaxation of it is PERFECT!!!
I've made sure I have a special safe place to play... It's decorated with some pinkish pretty, and opened my Sexy Safe - a release from Krescendo at FaMESHedX - that's full of all of my favourite toys. I also got dressed up in a gorgeous Calliope Dress - from Violent Seduction - with some sexy accessories and a very, very special toy that can ONLY be used by someone very special... A Chastise Crop - from Aardvark - and I think my plan of the relaxing evening is ready... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - BFF Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Violent Seduction - Calliope in Striped
Gloves: Normandy - Minos.Gloves
Thigh Tattoo: Adora-tions - Psycho Thigh Mixer
Left Leg Garter: DEAD DOLL - Softy Bow
Right Leg Garter: Tentacio - Sara Leg Strap
Crop: Aardvark - The Chastise Crop in Classic
Pose: Fashiowl - Michi, Pose 2
Safe: [Krescendo] - Sexy Safe in Toys (Available until September 10th at FameshedX)
Teddies: BackBone - Naughty Bears
Cuffs: (No Longer Available!)
Table: Elm - Cassia Side Table
Lips: The Horror! - Dripping Love Wall Decor
Condoms: Koukla - Scattered Condoms in Fruity
Chain: Crowded Room - Kawaii Doux Wall Chain Decor
Rugs: hive - Fluffy Heart Rug in Pink
Curtains: tarte - Night Sky Curtain II in Nebula
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Pink Control Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment