Thursday, August 31, 2023

Baddie of Mario Land

Sometimes I find myself getting a little random in my blogging... I guess that I live up to the name sake of my blog really. I start with an item, get confused, find another item that kinda looks cool with the first item and after a few minutes my mind whizzes off to the most random of places... 
For me today that random place my mind went to happened to be Mario Land because the idea that came bouncing into my mind was started by a hat and teamed with some gloves and tadaaaaaaa.... I was dressing myself Bowser Style... 

I can't help where my mind runs off to, I never knew that Mario Land would be so much fun especially when I went from being the good guy before to being on the bad team... 
I started with one of those amazing Neon Demon Hat - from Tardfish - and I know that Bowser doesn't wear horns but maybe I'll be like his crazed cousin Demser. I feel like I could get myself worked up, I want to beat things up so that they don't get in the way, I have a set of amazing Smash Hands - from Junk Food - and knock the bad stuff down... All I need to do is Level Up... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Tardfish - Neon Demon Hat
Hair: [monso] - Saki Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Lost Junction - Super Glasses in Larvan
Jacket & Top: Decoy (now everfaery) - Courtney Street Jacket
Gloves: Junk Food - Smash Hands
Shorts: MuggleBorn - Jessie Shorts (No Longer Available!)
Pose: Secret Poses - Sebastian, Pose 5
Backdrop: Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops in Level up

No comments:

Post a Comment