Sunday, December 5, 2021

Dear Santa, I can explain...

OK OK so when I did a few things that were a little naughty, and I spent time giving Santa a little gift so he'd empty his sack - lol yes, it was a terrible joke I am well aware of it - but I need to take a moment to step back and have another word with the big man in red... I'll start off as if I'm writing a letter it's easier that way... "Dear Santa, I can explain..."

While relaxing in the evening, looking out over the city landscape, I mulled over my options to get myself off the naughty list that didn't involve me getting further down the list in the first place... Do I beg? Promise I'd be extra good next year? Buy him something extra special?? "Dear Santa, I can explain..."
Dragging myself out of my mind, and back into my apartment, I look at my adorable tree - from Junk Food - pulling my soft fluffy rainbow robe - from miss chelsea - tighter around myself, and sipped my rainbow mocha - from ChicChica...
I let my mind drift to more important things, maybe I'd ask Santa to help with more important things... Maybe a little Pride at Home - such a brilliant raising awareness event in SL that if other people paid a little more heed to, the world might be a better, happier, brighter like my Christmas lights kinda place... 

What is she wearing;
Head Accessory: Junk Food - Lights Headbands in Black (Available this weekend for The Saturday Sale)
Hair: Foxy - Joy Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Skoll - Hilda Glasses in Pride Baby Frames (Gift Available until January 1st for Pride at Home)
Earrings: Kibitz - Noelle's Earrings in Onyx (Available until January 3rd at Anthem)
Necklaces: Kibitz - Christmas Lights in Original (Available this weekend for The Saturday Sale) & Kibitz - Noelle's Necklace in Onyx (Available until January 3rd at Anthem)
Robe: miss chelsea - Clem Robe in Rainbow (Available until January 1st for Pride at Home)
Coffee: ChicChica - Rainbow Mocha (Available until January 1st for Pride at Home)
Pose: -Extra- - Caffeinated Christmas, Pose 1M (Available until December 31st at Winter Wonderland)
Tree: Junk Food - Ceramic Tree in Unicorn (Available until January 1st for Pride at Home)
Backdrop: Synnergy - Toronto Village City
 

No comments:

Post a Comment