Saturday, December 11, 2021

Blending in at The Christmas Tree Farm

Saturday, the first Saturday that I've had off in a long time and I'm really excited to see that it would be a perfect time to get festive... I've been cleaning the house up a little, and beginning to dig out the Christmas decorations... Just one MAJORLY important thing I need to get... It's time for Christmas Tree Shopping... 
It's a lovely time to head to the Christmas Tree Farm...

I decided to dress myself up for the festive outing... Perhaps I'll go as  Christmas tree, OR maybe I can find an outfit that will let them think I'm one of their own, maybe a baby version of a little tree so that one day I can grow up to be as magestic as them... I'll wear that adorable little plant pals costume - from Ananas at The Arcade - I might even top it off with a Christmas Head Ornament hat - also from Ananas but available at Anthem as a free gift!! 
Now, it's time to take a trip to the North Pole for a "Beautiful Christmas Escape" where I hear they have some of the most beautiful Christmas trees, ready for the taking... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Ananas - Christmas Head Ornament (Available until January 3rd at Anthem)
Hair: Doe - Ornament in Gingers
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bodysuit: M.Birdie - X-mas Look 2015
Garland Scarf: Pink Charcoal - Garland
Outfit: Ananas - Plant Pals in Clay (Available until December 31st at The Arcade)
Pose: Fashiowl - Lil Skies, Pose 5 (Available until December 22nd at Planet 29

No comments:

Post a Comment