Saturday, December 29, 2018

Shhhh... It's quiet!! It's early!!

Shhhhh, it's still very early in the morning at my house, and well.. The New Year is coming, it's rolling closer and closer, before we know it the year 2018 will end and 2019 will start. I'm not sure that I'm excited for a new year, some people are wanting 2018 to end but for me personally at least the last few months haven't been bad and I'm holding my breath to see what will come next. 
Let's not dwell on that though, because for me I'm pretending it's still October... I'm all about Eclipse and the way that October Never Dies... Wanting a little creepiness to make me feel less anxious... 
Creeping around in the early morning light, you can see that home is pretty bare. I've stripped away all of the decorations of Christmas, but cannot make a noise to wake the household by redecorating, even the creaky floorboards are making too much noise today... 
The majority of this picture though is made up of some very pretty goodies that are available now at ECLIPSE - until December 31st when things will be cleared up ready for a new line-up, I hope!
It all seemed to go together so well, in a kinda gothic vintage style! The Adelia Dress from lassitude & ennui, teamed well - in such a cute kookie way - with these awesome Pointed Boots from Hotdog that it became the reason for the vintageness... Then when I added the peculiar things Chloroform Corner furniture items and the pretty noctis Black Winter Hallstand, it was almost like a match made in a Tim Burton movie... ALMOST! 
Anyway, I need to get some stuff done, and I'm gonna be pretty busy for the next few days, so if I don't see you, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! See you in 2019!

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Samantha Hairstyle
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: lassitude & ennui - Adelia Dress in White (Available until December 31st at Eclipse
Shoes: HotDog - Pointed Boots in Neutral Pack (Available until December 31st at Eclipse)  
Pose: Image Essentials - Ms Kringle, Pose 2  (Available until December 31st at The Naughty List 3
Hatstand: noctis - Black Winter Hallstand (Available until December 31st at Eclipse
Chair & Lamps: peculiar things - Chloroform Corner Items (Available until December 31st at Eclipse
Building: Apple Fall - The Old Manufactory 

No comments:

Post a Comment