Thursday, April 27, 2017

BishBox Made Me Do It!

I'm sure by now that you will have heard of the new craze for 'Loot Boxes' in SL... It's swept through the SL fashion world with almost as much gusto as the Gacha craze, but unlike Gacha I'm not so keen on this concept. With Gacha, yes it's a game of chance but at least you know what you are paying for - even if you may not want the particular item that you get, you could at least give it to someone as a gift - but the 'Loot Box' items are unknowns that you pay for in advance. Now don't get me wrong, I do like surprises, and can understand that 10 different exclusives from a great collection of designers is worth the money - at least some may say so - but personally I prefer to know what I'm spending my few pennies on. I always try on demos, and am careful with what I do and do not buy... 
HOWEVER, this month, my sister Solde - who LOVES the loot boxes and subscribes to a fair few of them - decided to treat me to a BishBox, and this month at least I was excited with everything in it!!!
The theme of this month's BishBox was grunge and I LOVE to dress in that way, it seems to be my common look lol. I had totally forgotten about it until it appeared in my inventory at which point I got overly excited!
The look - I guess it's another look-of-the-day - is one created from the BishBox items... 
Posed using a pose within the Come Soon "Grunge Queen" set - not not using their prop this time just the pose - the only thing that she's wearing which is NOT BishBox is her skirt, which comes from Blueberry! The top is a set from Caboodle, and the boots are from Pure Poison, with jewellery from Kibitz and Yummy and a wig from Doe, all of which are available in this month's BishBox. For more information, please check the BishBox Website or visit one of the participating stores mentioned... Maybe it's time to release your inner Bish too?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Anna (Available in April's Bishbox) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklaces: (Yummy) - Teen Spirit in Grunge Set (Available in April's Bishbox) 
Top: Caboodle - Mirja Crop Top (Available in April's Bishbox) 
Bracelets: Kibitz - Grunge Accessories in Jelly Bangles (Available in April's Bishbox) 
Skirt: Blueberry - Rachel in Black 
Shoes: Pure Poison - Gillian Sneakers (Available in April's Bishbox) 
Pose & Paint Can: Come Soon - Grunge Queen 02 (Available in April's Bishbox) 

No comments:

Post a Comment