Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Chickens lay Easter Eggs

One of the things I love to do most around the house in RL is take care of my pets. I have a a house full, though I would love more, and currently my dog, cat and chickens are taking up my time and keeping me busy - as well as allowing me to put off my other chores, which is a bonus LOL. 
My chickens are brilliant, we have two - named in Dutch by my hubby before I came along - but every time I go outside they are there to say hello and check what I am up to. It worries me a bit, now they are getting older and we're not getting eggs anymore, I still check, and one day you never know I might be surprised!!! 
My Chickens in SL though have started doing some funny things... Eggs in bright Easter Colours?!
I collected a whole basket full this morning, and when I went to crack them open for breakfast I had a bit of a shock... There were no yolks inside, just AWESOME CLOTHES!!! Magical eggs full of clothes!! How awesome is that?! 
The magical eggs full of clothes are available in the Petite Mort Easter Egg Hunt at the Mainstore until April 30th. I've attached a copy of the poster, so you can see what is available, and you will see from looking at Rudh that they are great pieces to mix-n-match! She's wearing the Chambray Shirt, the Bra Top and the Buttonfly Shorts, as well as carrying the Easter Basket of Eggs!
If you want something to do and would love some gorgeous free clothes, then THIS is the hunt that you won't want to miss!!! It's great to get you in the Easter Mood, and it will make you look pretty for the holiday too!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Lush in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Shirt: Petite Mort - Chambray Shirt in Ombre (Gift for the Easter Egg Hunt In-Store until April 30th) 
Top: Petite Mort - Bra Top in Floral (Gift for the Easter Egg Hunt In-Store until April 30th) 
Shorts: Petite Mort - Buttonfly Shorts in Olive (Gift for the Easter Egg Hunt In-Store until April 30th) 
Basket: Petite Mort - Easter Basket (Gift for the Easter Egg Hunt In-Store until April 30th) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Stand Off 
Chickens: 8f8 - New Beginnings Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment