Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Look I made you a drink...

If you have any idea about me at all, you may well have realised that I have a somewhat kookie sense of what I like to wear. Some days I dress in one style and the others I swing back to another, but today I have found one of those rare outfits that lands with a thud right in the middle of my two usual styles LOL, and I LOVE IT!
OK these two aren't my usual colours, and maybe they do clash just a little but oh well... Sometimes for the sake of an random look you have to dress a little crazily.
This whole look came about because of a skirt. I took Jimmy on a shopping expedition a few days ago, and one of the events had these amazingly bright ruffled miniskirts complete with studded belts. I was looking at them thinking HMMMMM when I noticed the lime green and pink Tyrant skirt - by FK! Designs available at the latest round of Suicide Dollz - in what the designer has called Zombie Vinyl! I HAD to have it, ignore the fact it was green and pink, I would find a way to make it work...
I dressed myself with a shirt from R3volt in matching pink and green, and then added some strappy sandals from Death Row Designs, which complimented my favourite new bangles from ReVeRie perfectly... 
The pose was the perfect compliment too I thought... Who wouldn't want someone to being them a fruity cocktail in the heat of the summer?! I have Image Essentials to thank for the drink, so thank you Kay! I just hope he didn't put too much alcohol in there?!

What is she wearing;
Hair Flower: Clawtooth - Fancy Pants Hair Flower 
Hair: Magika - Such 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing 
Top: R3volt - Devona Top
Bracelets: ReVeRie - SeLKieS Bangles in Black
Skirt: FK! Designs - Tyrant Skirt in Zombie Vinyl (Available now at Suicide Dollz)
Bloody Knee: Suicidal Unborn - Bloody Knees 
Shoes: Death Row Designs - Bohemian Heels in Black Mix Metalbeads (Worn with SLINK High Feet) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Your Drink, Ma'am (Past Event Item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment