Saturday, August 9, 2014

Look at the Rainbows, Dont mention the dirty!

I've not had much time to do anything recently, and I found myself in the same outfit for a longer period than I have ever worn anything before LOL... Partly this is due to me being rushed off my feet in SL with the MC, but more likely is the fact that I love this outfit... I had been wearing the top for a few days and suddenly the hair was sent through the Exile group and ooooh it all looked so cute together - albeit in my usual barely there style LOL...
Soooooo look at the rainbowishness of this adorable hair. It was a freebie released from Exile for the just past Hair Fair, and although I missed grabbing it at the time, it was awesome to see that Kavar Cleanslate still shared it with his followers...
Although it weirded people out seeing me as a blonde, I guess I wore it because I liked the way the colour faded into the rainbow streaks more than the darker colours I would normally choose.
The harness style top was also something fairly new and I LOVED it. Released by DRBC as part of their release for the Suicide Dollz event, I grabbed the one with the subtle polkadots as soon as I saw it!
The rest of my look was just set dressing hehe... My Micro Shorts from Razor, a cute tail and antennas from DirtyStories, a new tattoo from Corvus detailing my medication and some of my regularly worn pieces of jewellery! Let's just not mention the mess on my glasses, shall we?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - After the Rain Sparkle in Blonde (Past Hair Fair Freebie)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Eyelids: SLINK - Mesh Eyelids Photo Prop
Glasses: ellemeno - Dirty Glasses in Black
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing
Collar: FAUX - Pop Lock & Drop Necklace in Gun Metal (No Longer Available!)
Top: DRBC - Gia Bomb Harness (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Bracelet: Suicidal Unborn - Ivy Gloves in Black
Tattoo: Corvus - Medicated Tattoo
Antenna & Tail: DirtyStories - Candy Antenna & Tail
Shorts: Razor - Vas Micro Shorts
Pose: Image Essentials - Accessorise 5

No comments:

Post a Comment