Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hunting for Dinner with Cake...

Collabor88 has been open a while now this month and there is some seriously adorable stuff to be found within the event space. Took me while to get in, but once I was there, there was no stopping me and the money was flowing from my pockets faster than it has in a while.
The theme for this round is Odyssey - it's also the Collabor 88 Birthday round as they hit their 3rd birthday! - and boy did the designers taking part go to town on the theme...
I took something super cute, this picture without the scary bits would be adorable, but then well you know me I had to give it that weird Rudhish twist. It took the cute picture with the adorable little satyrs from MishMish - available now at Collabor88 - to a whole new sinister level, as Demonic Rudh with the Scissor hand hunted for dinner, using cake... She knew she'd have success, who can resist cake? Thanks to Schadenfreude - and a past FLF release - I may or may not have lured these cute little guys to their doom!!
I dressed myself in something that could also have been fairly cute, if I didn't put that Macabre twist on it.. OH but I will admit something here, and I am not ashamed to do so, I LOVE these shoes! They are the Collabor88 release from Remarkable Oblivion called Phalanx Wedges... Never normally would I choose white over black, but in this case I was drawn like a moth to a flame...
I also had a moth to flame incident over the Scissor Hands - which coincidentally also come from Remarkable Oblivion, although admittedly not from Collabor88 - when these were released, and any time I've seen someone wearing a pair, I craved them... This time when I was shopping in the store I gave in to temptation hehe...
I stayed with the spikey, sharp and dangerous theme when accessorising the outfit too... The outfit itself was one of my Collabor88 must buys - a Gladiator Dress from Pixicat - but the accessories were things I pulled out from deep in my hoard LOL...
The spiked - Liberty - headband from flipmode and the multiple black bracelets from ReVeRie were things that I had had stashed away and kinda forgot about - BAD RUDH I know! - then it was just a case of a drop more blood, courtesy of Suicidal Unborn, and a pretty Magika wig and I was good to go hunting with cake...
Still think I look like Heidi now Kara? LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hairband: flipmode - liberty headband in chrome
Hair: Magika - Harmony (Available now at Collabor88)  
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Eyes: [theSkinnery] - Demon Eye 3
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing
Blood: Suicidal Unborn - Bloody Mouth
Dress: Pixicat - Gladiator Dress in Black (Available now at Collabor88)
Bracelets: ReVeRie - SeLKies (Available now at Collabor88)
Glove: Remarkable Oblivion - Scissorhands
Bloody Knee: Suicidal Unborn - Bloody Knees
Shoe: Remarkable Oblivion - Phalanx Wedges (Worn with SLINK Mid Feet) (Available now at Collabor88)
Poses: (Full Body) Gesticulate - Fab (No Longer Available!), AND, (Close Up) PRETENSE - My Hand Obsession (Available now at My Slink Obsession)
Cake: Schadenfreude - Motivation on a String
Friends: MishMish - Little Pan (Available now at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment