Friday, July 25, 2014

Twins in Vintage?!

For a start TWINS?? More than one Crazy like Rudh roaming around in SL?! Well you can breathe easy and rest assured that there is no one to match my level of crazy, Kara is a whole new level of crazy all by herself. In a very good way, but still crazy lol...
Then I guess this post is kinda a response to a comment msde by Fledge in one of my previous posts LOL... It's saying "Look See not all my dresses are hankies or smaller LOL" of course that doesn't mean I wear them very often at this length LOL... The somewhat bondage style outfit can be blamed on the biker boys LOL they bought it even though I guess I kinda put it all together like that LOL...
Still who'd have thought it, Rudh in a dress that covers a lot more than it reveals... It actually surprisingly looks pretty good, and what started as me playing around in a dress that was a gift - Thank you Steffi - became a bit of a giggle as Kara announced she had the same dress... Then I remembered she wears hair I have too, and finally similar shoes followed... It was like I was a paler twin of Kara and it was a photo opportunity we couldn't miss...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Veronica
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Dress: Sugar - VaVaVoom Retro Dress in White Fishnet 
Shoes: Mon Cheri - Mesh peep Toe Pumps 
Pose: Tarnished - Secrets 

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous, but I would like to point out that although it is not a hanky dress, it was bought FOR you, not BY you ;) It's fine - since mesh came out, even I have been known to wear short skirts!

    ReplyDelete