Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Tiki Bunny guided me to the SWAMP GIRAFFE?!

I have been a bit of a bad and kinda slow blogger of late. I have been so busy dealing with RL work and then goofing around with the MC - and making sure each and every one of them is 100% OK as much as humanly possible - that I am running behind on the blogging front LOL... I am working on it now and plan on playing catch up with some REALLY awesome things to share, including MishMish goodies, yummies from yumyums and maybe even at the end of the month a little bit of Horror from the new and improved Horror Haute!!!
First up though let me bring you the cute... I went on a trek and wandered through the swamp like jungle today... When I have ever told people that I studied Archaeology at University they always make jokes that I am one of two people - Lara Croft or Indiana Jones - this weekend I let the Indy side of me out as I went exploring, discovering a rare tribe of Tiki Bunnies in the MishMish wilds... I am told these bunnies can also be found at The Seasons Story, but beware they are not as cute as they look, they are little savages hehe... Though they weren't the only discoveries I made... Somehow a pair of cute baby giraffes ended up in the middle of the swamp jungle?! Don't ask me how but the MishMish wilds are a crazy place it seems...
My exploration outfit could actually be as acrazy as finding giraffes in a swamp though, and it really did get me some funny looks from the MC as I went out on my exploring mission. The reason for the outfit was all down to the two bags I decided that I HAD to wear LOL... The smaller of the two, though no less animaltastic, is the Zenith Lion Head Bag from The Seasons Story. This is a rare one but all of the animal bags in the gacha machine are simply adorable, I would have been happy with all of them. I did get lucky in my winning though, a lion bag fits perfectly together with my other big cat bag, the Schadenfreude WildThing Tiger Satchel from Collabor88... Lemme hear your Roar LOL!
The rest of my outfit was made up of some older but still cute stuff... I wore one of the Pixicat Oriental Kimonos in a summery yellow colour, along with a pair of crazy - but sticking with the animal print theme - tights from Izzie's, finishing with a pair of Ugg Boots! Even in SL I love my Ugg boots, though maybe not so much in the summer LOL...
OH AND LOOK AT THAT... the re-appearance of a HAIR FAIR ORIGINAL hehe!!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Clawtooth - Cherry Bomb (Available now at Hair Fair on the Noirette Sim)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Outfit: Pixicat - Oriental Kimono in Yellow (Past Arcade Item)
Tiger: Schadenfreude - Orange Tiger WildThing Satchel (Available now at Collabor88)
Bag: Zenith - Lion Head Bag (Available now at  The Seasons Story)
Ring: Cute Poison - Skull Ring in Red (Available Now at OH MY GACHA)
Tights: Izzie's - Patterned Tights II
Boots: RibboN - Sheepskin Boots in Brown (No Longer Available)
Bunny & Stone: MishMish - Tiki Bunny (Available now at The Seasons Story)
Giraffe: MishMish - Baby Giraffe in Original (Available now at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment