Monday, July 14, 2014

Dont Feed the Freaks

I am in a colourful mood at the moment when it comes to planning a look for my ramble space. I seem to be drawn to it, and I will be blaming it on the summertime feeling. Though in this case I am not sure the summer time was the reason I went crazy coloured...
I have been buying SO MUCH Hair recently but I really couldn't resist this one from Collabor88... Nylon Outfitters is not the normal place I would go looking for hair but MY GOODNESS I HAD TO HAVE THIS...
I doubt that I will wear it all that often but it was a case of 'Gimme, Gimme, Gimme' and some serious grabby hands. It is available in a wide range of colours, and fits crazilyy into the theme of the month - which is safari - but while I was putting my look together safari was the furthest from my mind. I wanted something crazy, and that would be how I ended up posing before a do not feed the freaks sign.
I needed something equally eye-catching for my outfit, then I remembered this gorgeous swimsuit I bought at Summer Fest from Valentina E, and it's companion headdress the Carmen Fruity Fascinator.
I also pulled on an adorable necklace from Cute Poison... It's the special new release for the latest round of one word... The chosen word this month is Wonderland, and I bet you can tell just where that took everyone's imagination hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Valentina E - Carmen Fruity Fascinator
Hair: Nylon Outfitters - Cheetah Bob in Ombre Watermelon (Available now at Collabor88)
Eye Shadows: (EyeLiner) Nemezi - Zebra Black,AND, (Shadow) [ a.e.meth ] - Cheetah Liner + Eyeshadow 
Eyes: Dead Apples - Thunder in Attack and Orangine 
Lipstick: PIDIDDLE - HyperLip in Wild She 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing 
Necklace: Cute Poision - Wonderland Necklace (Available now for One Word)
Tattoo: Not Yet Available!
Swimsuit: Valentina E - Carmen Ruffled OnePiece in Sunshine
Pose: Image Essentials - Accessorise 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment