Monday, July 7, 2014

Cutie in Neon Wings

Sometimes the living dead girl in me needs a little in her life and that can come from the most unlike me style things... It's one of the things I love most about SL... One day I can be a dark and gothic looking barbie, and the next it's neon colours and cute sparkles hehe...
This was one of those days for rainbows and sparkles LOL...
It's all thanks to my Second Hubby - LOL - Jimmy... He is a bit - although that might be an understatment - of a gacha addict! He is also sweet enough to keep me sweet so he can have HellBone all to himself by giving me presents hehe.... Presents such as these wings from 7mad,Ravens that are available at the Oh My Gacha event...
The Oh My Gacha event, unlike The Arcade, was somewhere that I bravely ventured into... I'd seen people wearing the Cutie Necklaces from alterego and I wanted one... Luckily though I didn't need to try the Cute Poison machines but can still share some new Cute Poison... The little blue ring is a skull ring and the longer necklace with it's Zombie tag both can be found at the event too...

What is she wearing;
Hair: taketomi - Ayame  Bento (Available now at Kustom 9)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Necklaces: (Short) alterego - Cute Drippy Necklace in cutie rare, AND, (Long) Cute Poison - Zombie Love Necklace in Blue (BOTH Available Now at OH MY GACHA)
Dress: SAKIDE - Arrogant Dress in White
Wings: 7mad,Ravens - Neon Wings in Dragonfly (Available Now at OH MY GACHA
 Rings: (Left) Cute Poison - Bitch Ring in Silver, AND, (Right) Cute Poison - Skull Ring in Blue (Available Now at OH MY GACHA)
Pose: Image Essentials - Body Shots Pose 5 (Available now at Naughty Nitch)

No comments:

Post a Comment