Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Time for my Yearly Bath... In Beer?!

I love things that are a little different - my SL house is full of toys and I really try to keep away from RL stuff when it comes to decorating my home as possible. Yes OK there are things in the house that will have been inspirations to their creators taken from RL designs, but you'd never see a simple bath or bed or even a table at my house in world anymore, there is always something a little different to it... So when my big sister Fledge gave me what was named as a bath for my birthday, I knew it would be something a little different...
A BEER BATH... Who needs a boring old bath when you can have a bath in beer?! I mean OK historically they never bathed in beer, but it used to be much healthier for you to drink than water, and yes true you wouldn't want to drink the water you bathed and showered in - unless you were particularly disgusting - yet there are some things that beer is awesome for when it comes to beauty regimes... As a part of shampoo or hair rinse, for example, it helps improve the shine and reduces dandruff...
THANK YOU FLEDGIEPOPS!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Telephone
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows
Bubbles: Glitterati - Bathtub (FREEBIE)
Bra: alterego - vintage vixen
Feet: SLink - Jolie Pied
Shower: The Epic Toy Factory - St. Paddy's Beer Bath

1 comment: