Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Something RL that I HAVE to Share!

A pretty picture that I played around with featuring myself and my lovely man, HellBone! Its not very often that I can persuade Hell to pose with me, and when he does it is for the briefest of moments before he gets distracted by some shiny bike parts or something to do with building... When I have him on a pose ball he just doesn't pay any attention until he hears the words "You're free to go now" at which he will jump up and dash off...
But I do have something RL to share with you, so for those of you that don't wish to know my RL stuff I've put my outfit details in first hehe... Now you can just ignore the ramblings that come after hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Magician 
Jacket: DECO - Deathrattle Duster 
Jeans: SAKIDE - EveryDay Mesh Jeans in Black 
Heels: [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platforms in Red 
Pose: JUICY - Sweet Kiss (Couple Pose)

On with the ramblings then... A final warning that this is about RL - just one more before I start.
Still wanting to read, well OK then...
You may have heard that HellBone and I recently, before my stay in hospital, went to Euro Disney in Paris for my 27th Birthday. IT WAS BRILLIANT - I got to meet Stitch and Mickey Mouse, rode on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride 4 times and couldn't get the song out of my head, ate huge hotdogs that were the most expensive hotdogs on planet Earth and had the shock of my life after one particular parade, surrounded by hundreds of people... 
Let me elaborate... Hell and I went into the Euro Disney Park on my birthday, and spent the morning running around, going on rides, taking photos and being like two big kids, when I noticed that the 'Magic of Disney' Parade was in the Central Plaza - what a perfect photo opportunity! Once we'd watched the big six characters - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto, I mean - ride off on their magical train, I turned to Hell to talk to him about the cheesy song that was being blasted over the area... The song went something along the lines of "Do you believe in magic, making dreams come true?", so I jokingly asked Hell if he believed in magic... In response to which, he fumbled in his pocket and got down on one knee! 
THERE WAS A RING! A perfect for me, exactly the right size, gorgeously pretty ring, in his hand... My first comment was "what the f**k are you doing?" to which he responded "Will you marry me?" 
I swear to god - although I'm not religious so does that count - that I almost fainted right there and then, I could hear other people clapping and knew we were being watched but I just started to cry! Stupid as it sounds, I actually cried - of course I said YES too - but I cried!
Once I started to clam down, Hell and I decided to wander away from the Central Plaza and go to do more Disney-ish things, yet I couldn't quite believe it had just happened and was sure that he was going to turn round and laugh that he'd been joking. My dad when I told him was shocked, and concerned that he was going to be a father-in-law till I reminded him it would be stranger for me as I was going to become a wife, yet my mum was a little more relaxed about it asking us 'what took you so long?'
Though anyway, I don't think it will see us getting married in SL - we're partnered in there, that's enough - but hopefully by this time next year, I will be Mrs RL HellBone hehe!!

9 comments:

  1. Ohh Sweetheart, congratulations. There are tears in my eyes, How sweet!!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww ... that's so romantic ... congrats you two.
    I think you're simply a perfect match :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both of you! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats future Mrs RL Hellbone lol I love the jacket on the pic. I went to DECO to look for it, but couldn't find it anywhere, even used area search! Also checked marketplace, and nothing.

    Was it limited or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I think it might have been a Fifty Linden Friday item a while back, but then I didn't think that it would be limited to that Friday... Maybe you should send the designer a message to ask? It never hurt to ask?!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!, and great timing on Hells part, absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that is so lovely Rudmellowen. congrats! really happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwww he couldn't have picked a more magical, romantic time to ask could he? Don't know if he knew about the parade in advance but if not it was a great stroke of timing!

    CONGRATULATIONS (again, hehe) you make a fantastic couple and I don't think like your mum 'what took you so long' because I don't think these things should be rushed, but I do exhibit NO surprise ;)

    Hehehehe my little sister is going to be marrying HELL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for being late but... OMG that is so cute and romantic! Congratulations to you both!

    Will you be turning into Bridezilla now? ;)

    ReplyDelete