Thursday, April 11, 2013

Going Home After A Collabor88 Adventure!

The many discount sales that seem to dominate my regular shopping routine can be a bit hit and miss for me personally. I never get excited about any one in particular - OK I get excited about the Arcade, but then that's not really shopping is it? - and sometimes I can miss the round entirely if none of the pretties on offer in it draw my attention, yet like last month, this month's round of Collabor88 made me get a little excited and I battled my way through the crowd to get in! 
The look I came up with was vastly inspired by this gorgeous dress from The Sea Hole... Not always a fan of tentacles - there have been some rather dodgy ones in my SL past - I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it, and it was then only an issue of which colour was I going to get. The top is like a vintage, sexy yet understated bustier and the flared skirt with its tentacle design is so girlie and perfect for the warm summer months to come! But I was excited to see also that it looked adorable with the curly 'Forgotten' Hair from Magika and my favourite hair Tentacles - that should be something every fashionable Mermaid needs - from Panda Express
In my head it became like a mermaid coming on land for a few hours - I guess I was thinking of the Little Mermaid only having her human legs until "sunset on the third day" - but instead of coming to see her prince she was coming shopping LOL... This time around she bought an adorable bobble head  "Kitschy Kitten" called Mao from Intrigue Co, and a Hula Lamp from Schadenfreude and these things will make a kick butt addition to her collection of things from on land. 

What is she wearing; 
Tentacles: Panda Express - Merlusted Luna Tentacle Hair 
Hair: Magika - Forget 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Choker & Bracelet: Tekeli-li - Siren (Part of a set that also includes anklets and earrings) 
Star Piercing: [annaA] - Pierced Chest Branding "Star" 
Dress: The Sea Hole - Mesh Tentacle Dress in Deadly Fruit (Available now at Collabor88)
Pose & Bag Prop: Sparrowtree Studios - Its My Bag Pose 3 
Kitty: Intrigue Co - Kitschy Kittens in Mao (Available now at Collabor88
Lamp: Schadenfreude - Hula Lamp in Green (Available now at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment