Friday, April 26, 2013

Flowers in Her Hair for Horror Haute April

A second outing for some of the woeful and horrific items that have been released this month, as part of the Horror Haute line up, and strangely enough my second post for today, which is unreal because I've barely had time to think in the last few days let alone actually think about blogging lol... 
Back blogging a new found addiction too - lol that would be Corvus in case you hadn't realised - and this top is normally something I'd never wear too, so that's a first for me. 
I hear you asking me why I'd never wear a top like this... Well it's not actually the top's fault, I obviously like it or I wouldn't have bothered to go to the effort of making it a central aspect of this photo, but the thing is normally I'd avoid wearing anything with a pretty face on it like this. I'm not entirely sure why as I have no trouble wearing things with cartoon faces, but a pretty face - although zombiefied - I dunno I just tend to avoid them... This one I just couldn't resist however, it seemed to fit perfectly with the pink version of the Giselle Hair released by Wasabi Pills for FLF last week, and then by adding the pretty Maiden Wreath that I spotted on Free*Style that reminded me so much of when I was a kid and could have made a profession of making daisy chains, the look just seemed to call out to me. Of course being a human wouldn't have worked however, least not a living one in any case so Living Dead Girl me got another day in the limelight to show off her awesome new brand from Crushed Violets that was bought on that woeful day of the week, Wednesday!

What is she wearing;Hair Wreath: Sharodie's Design - Maiden Wreath 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Giselle Mesh Hair in Crystal Pink (Past FLF Item)
Brand Tattoo: Crushed Violets - Hell Mary (Past Woeful Wednesday Item)
Skin: AKA - Epidemic Skin
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre Eyes in Bloodlust
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra
Ripped Cheek & Bloody Gloves: League - Zombie Halloween
Lipstick: KOSH - Wet Lips in Red Wine
Top: Corvus - Undead Sara Top (HORROR HAUTE APRIL)
Pants: One Bad Pixel - Skinny Leathers
Pose & Heart Prop: SongBird - Heart's Filthy Lesson Pose 2

3 comments:

  1. omg those daisies are awesome and only L$19, you do not want to know what I paid for the daisy crown at the Bee Fair and this is better XD Oh well. It's all grist to the hoard isn't it :3

    I have to say this is a very 'you' look, even if you don't normally wear pretty faces - and believe me I cannot be the only one lolling at you calling her 'pretty' but I do know what you mean. It's disturbingly like a flash-forward to what you, Living Dead Girl, could look like after a couple more decades of decay... Anyway why shouldn't the undead be pretty, with lovely long hair and daisies in it ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look even though the blood tries to detract from it! Great chatting to you the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I love how you mananged to look cute and scary at the same time ;)

    ReplyDelete