Saturday, March 30, 2024

Slummin' It Under My Flaming Hat

What a shitty old day that I've had... Easter is supposed to be a lovely holiday full of springtime, flowers, bunnies and chocolate - although there is another aspect to it, the religious stuff which is something that I've never really thought much about since I'm not a religious girl - but the fact that people swarm into Amsterdam in their thousands... They aren't always very nice, and I feel like a total crazy wrangler, answering questions, dealing with grumpy rude people and getting frustrated that people treat tastings samples like it's an open buffet... 

People wrangling is a LOT less complicated than wrangling cows, least thats what I've been thinking lately. Cows are smart, beautiful creatures that can be corralled easily into going in the right direction. People on the other hand are like hearding chickens. They run in circles, seem to talk a load of nonsense - although I'm sure that chickens say things that make more sense really - and they act like they can do what they want, when they want. People come into the shop I work in an have no manners, they talk over people at me, they demand and don't even get me started on the way they attack the tastings on offer... 
I think that today I've been influenced by the thought of being a cowgirl... So today I've moved to the desert where I'm going to be Slummin' It - which is actually a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and I've decided to take up a new job working on the range... I'm gonna be a cowgirl... I'm going to wear chaps and a Flaming Hat in the Stetson style - a hat available from Boutique #187 that is available at Wasteland very soon - I'll even Yee-haw, while I watch the adorable little Fennec Foxes - from Aardvark at Anthology - play... 
On a side note today, I just want to point out the gorgeous Tangled heart Piercing - from Six Feet Under - that I'm wearing as a belly piercing, is actually a gorgeous bindi. I've added the ad below so that people can see what it is supposed to look like... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Boutique #187 - Flaming Hat (Available unti April 18th at Wasteland)
Hair: [monso] - Rinn Hair 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Mug - Maya Top in Black 
Belly Piercing: Six Feet Under - Tangled Bindi
Pants: Aloe - Sawyer Chaps in Black
Shorts: RealEvil Industries - Bad Girl Shorts in Blue 5 (No Longer Available!)
Pose: Secret Poses - Ellie, Pose 2 (Available until April 17th at Anthology)
Furry Friends: Aardvark - Fennec Fox (Available until April 17th at Anthology)
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Slummin It {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment