Saturday, March 9, 2024

Crossing the Angel Bridge

It's been a few days since I was able to sit back and do a blog post, but I'm off for a few days now and therefore there could be time for some fun... I wanted to do something peaceful and relaxing, I closed my eyes and clicked a random folder in my new items folder and DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN Angel Wings it was... 

I had one of those amazing moments when an outfit came together very quickly, but in my mind the story unfolded... Angels working to prepare the world for the arrival of the Easter Bunnies, they strap the bunnies to their belts - which are part of the awesome new AnnaBelle Shorts from Mug - and fly them over the bridge on their Romance Wings - from Doe - to help in the Easter excitment. 

What is she wearing;
Halo: The Horror! - La Luna Aura, with Cole's Corner - Planetary Princess in Halo Mercury
Hair: [monso] - Lucy Hair in Black & Red
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua Eyes in Teary Eyes Blue
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: Kibitz - Lacey Choker in Black
Wings: Doe - Romance Wings in Bluebird
Top: everfaery - tamara blouse
Shorts & Corset: Mug - AnnaBelle Shorts in Medium
Pose: Secret Poses - Abbey, Pose 1 (Available until March 29th at Anthem)
Mesh Clouds: NOMAD - Cloud 9 Bed in White
Backdrop: K&S - // Knockin on Heavens Door. Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment