Thursday, September 21, 2017

Master's Valet

Has anyone else had the problem with Flickr where your pictures are set to the wrong level?! I know that I ranted about this thing before but right now I'm still slowly going through each and every picture AGAIN! I recently started going through my pictures yet again and trying to set the correct settings, they tell you what should be but never give any good examples of how things are set incorrectly... It's bugging the piss out of me... 
So today I'm saying Screw it, I'm going to do something that should be listed as Restricted because WELL Why not!!! 
This picture I have been told is pretty hot, and when someone that's not me says it then I feel I made a good effort LOL... 
It started with an awesome piece of furniture, the Fapple release for TMD this month, a Gentleman's Valet... An awesome free standing closet space that would be handy for any Gentleman on the go, as it makes the perfect hanging space for all of your manly needs, and is strong enough to provide somewhere solid to lock your submissive to as you go about your daily business... Cushions and handcuffs are available separately from many different designers - Submissive is not included in your Valet Purchase! 
The sub of this man's choice of of the latex variety... A gorgeous VoluptasVirtualis Corset that hugs her curves while tightly laced and some spiked but dainty looking Glamistry heels, with a matching MoDANNA leash... Blindfolded to keep her focus entirely on her Master... These dolls can also be purchased separately for the right price... 

What is she wearin
Hair: TRUTH - Lady in Redhead 
Blindfold: AsteroidBox - Strapped Blind in Black 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: MoDANNA - [Enlace Collection] Leash Chokers in Black (No Longer Available!)
Corset: VoluptasVirtualis -  Anita in Leather Black 
Shoes: Glamistry - Hortensia Heels in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Riley 
Decor: Fapple - Gentleman's Valet (Available until September 30th at The Men's Department
Handcuffs: Instinct - Handcuffs F 0+ 
Cushion: {anc} - Round Cushion in Stripe/Black 

No comments:

Post a Comment