Friday, August 26, 2016

Demons Play Dress Up

I didn't sleep very well again last night... I need to stop complaining about the heat but damn it was hot LOL, sorry... It can't be very interesting to hear me complain about that all the time! 
So instead I will talk about something much more interesting... I've been talking to a friend about Supernatural... For those of you that don't know it's definitely my favourite show on TV and a friend of mine has been getting into it recently... It got me inspired, along with a recent purchase, to play with my demonic angel side...
I am sure you have seen this dress by now, if you haven't let me just ask "are you living under a rock?" This Blueberry original is so pretty that I simply had to have it. It's a different shape from a lot of the recent Blueberry releases, less form fitting and more loose - which is perfect for this kind of hot weather - the Scarlet Dresses come in multiple colours AND have a hud to change the colours of the wings! 
Of course I had to accessorise a little bit, with my favourite Halo from Remarkable Oblivion, but then being an Angel was not enough. When the Angel in me is let out, you know that little demon in me has to be too... 

What is she wearing;
Halo: Remarkable Oblivion - Homemade Halo in White 
Horns: *BOOM* - I Am Aries Horns in Gunmetal (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Besom - Angyl  in Reds 
Dress: Blueberry - Scarlet in Black (Available until September 6th at Collabor88
Tail: DirtyStories - DarkRose MonsterTail 
Pose: Image Essentials - Emotion 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment