Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Rope Tied Addiction

Being bound to something that you feel addicted to can be a stressful and unhappy business... No matter that the addiction is - be it something you ingest, something you feel or even a person or thing - when you decide to try and break free of it, it's a struggle that you alone need to find the strength to overcome. I've always had a fairly addictive personality... I smoke, I drink far too much coca-cola and when I find something I like I latch on to it and cling on for dear life... Then it's very hard to break away... I gave up smoking once but have since started again, and giving up coca-cola is something I say I'm going to do but seem to get stuck on every time... I NEED TO GIVE IT UP! Once I learn to let go I will be a happier me, and you know me by now, I always find myself feeling better after I have vented here! 
I'm feeling bound, tied and reliant on other things, and I don't want that anymore... It's time I made some changes to me, for me!
Damn I'm getting to be a ranter rather than a rambler recently, I'm sorry that will soon change I promise LOL... Right now I wanted to share a picture with you... A Picture of the bindings that I wear while I am feeling tied to these things...
I mean OK if I'm going to be tied to anything, I want to look good whilst doing so, so the Pixicat Thorn Dress was a damn good way to start the looking good process... I kept the bound theme in the hair that I chose too... This was one of my many Hair Fair purchases, a gorgeous braided style called Louane from Phoenix...
The location was a place that seemed to perfectly fit the outfit today, and if you're looking for somewhere a little on the kinky side perhaps you might enjoy the Ballz Deep Society... I didn't look around all that much but it looks like a pretty well laid out location with lots of stuff to keep those kinky interests satisfied... 
Now... While I am on a roll with trying to break free... Does anyone have any scissors or a knife perhaps?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Phoenix - Louane in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia 05
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You
Dress: Pixicat - Thorn Dress in Black (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany)
Shoes: Essenz - San Juan in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Yes, I'm listening, Pose Set 13

No comments:

Post a Comment