Saturday, June 14, 2014

More difficult to catch than Pwnies!

Silent Sparrow has become - very quickly - a store that tops my list as one of my favourites in SL... Any time Hyacinth releases a cute cuddly plushie for an event, I HAVE TO HAVE ONE... There are very few I miss and when I do, I get sad lol... But it is most problematic at Arcade times lol... Last Arcade I was happy with just one of each type, but the time before that it was the issue with the Pwnies... I had to have them all... I think there were just a couple I missed, but those were rare and hey I got as many as I could... Well as it turns out, Dragons are harder to catch than Pwnies, BUT I'm only missing two rare little draggies, and well as the opportunity arose I had to try to remake that Pwnie picture LOL... 
Think I did pretty well catching all these, considering Dragons can FLY! I laid them all out to decide which one I wanted to put out in the house first - I think in the end I chose Barry, the pink and white striped one! - but it was so tempting to curl up in the heap of them. No wonder I did it the first time with the Pwnies LOL... As for picking real favourites, I would have to say it has to be either Sm-awwww-g or maybe Deery - he cant decide whether he is deer or dragon?!
The dress I pulled on to snooze in was one that I've had in my inventory for a VERY long time, but it comes from Tentacio. I just loved that it looked a bit like scales, a weird crazy kind of scales LOL... I accessorised with some Dragonish pretties too... My favourite finger claw ring from DRD, a pretty bracelet that has sat buried deep in my hoard and is sadly no longer available, the Half Deer Monster Necklace that seemed perfect for an outfit like this, there was just one more thing that was needed... DRAGON FANGS! Luckily I found the perfect pair in set that has been released to gacha event called The Witching Hour, by Brick-A-Brack... 
The pose I am using too should be mentioned here... It is a new release from Image Essentials for this line-up of the Depraved Nation Thrift Shop, and OK it looks a little different from the ad LOL...Basically I wanted a new laying down animation, and these poses which are meant for leaning against the wall, actually worked well when turned on their side too hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Veronica Mesh Hair in Rouge 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Eye Lids: SLINK - Mesh Eyelids Photo prop 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo 
Teeth: Brick-a-Brack - Ornate Vamp Fangs in Black Diamond/Silver (Available Now for The Witching Hour)
Piercing: Cute Poison - Genera Piercing 
Necklace: Half Deer - Monster Necklace 
Dress: Tentacio - Movie Night Dress in Green
Bracelet: House of Rain - The Luxury of Tears Bracelet in Amethyst/Peridot/Black (No Longer Available!)
Ring: Death Row Designs - Fingerclaw
Pose: Image Essentials - Wall To Wall V2 Pose Lean 2M (Available now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop
Rug: KOSH - Suede Rug in Choco 
Dragons: Silent Sparrow - Dragon Plushies (Available now at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment