Monday, June 9, 2014

Bunny Ears caused Nightmares

I love to dress up, and you may well notice that my look will depend upon my mood... Some days when I feel sweet and cuddly, I end up looking like a walking rainbow, others when I am hot and grouchy and feeling a little bit "rawrrrrrrr" I can end up looking like something out of your worst nightmares... 
It's been a while since I made myself look nightmarish, but sometimes the mood takes over and well when that does happen I just let the inner macabre me take over... 
I even scared one of the MC looking like this when I was around them yesterday - that's right one of the big scary bikers told me I looked scary lol, lil me! Who'd have thought it? 
Just goes to show what different people find scary... I mean OK if I was watching a movie with something like this in it I'd be pretty scared, Hell on the other hand would probably spend all his time laughing at the bunny ears! 
It was in fact the bunny ears that inspired the savage look, believe it or not! The adorable bunny ears are available in the yumyums Gacha machine at the new round of Depraved Nation's Thrift Shop, which opened yesterday! Though how I got from adorable sparkly bunny ears, to evil bloody and hungry I will never know LOL... 
The rest of my scary look comprises a few things from the new round of We <3 RP... I never used to look too closely at this event but as of late it has really been catching my attention! The Deucalion Halo from random.Matter, the Face Chain from Sad Harlequin and the Demon Eyes from theSkinnery can all be found at this round of We <3 RP... Not to mention loads of other things that have made my inventory explode hehe... The hair I am wearing is a new release from Magika called Reading, and of course, I wanted to wear some adorable teeth from [ContraptioN]

What is she wearing; 
Halo: .random.Matter - Deucalion Halo in Silver (Available now at We <3 RP
Hat: yumyums - Party Animal (Coming soon at the Depraved Nation Thrift Shop 5.0
Hair: Magika - Reading 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Make-Up: [ni.ju] - Ankoku 
Face Chain: Sad Harlequin - Facechan Classico in Adina (Available now at We <3 RP
Eyes: theSkinnery - Demon Eye Set in 3 (Available now at We <3 RP
Teeth: [ContraptioN] - The Carnivorous Jaw in Bloody 

No comments:

Post a Comment