Saturday, June 21, 2014

Drive the Wacky Races in a Cake... GO Strawberry YumYums Team!

There are some crazy things that I have in my inventory, some of those are old things that I have stashed away because I cannot bare to part with them, and others are newer things that are rapidly adding to that crazy collection of stuff that is my hoard. Last night I was given a new item to add to this collection and I simply couldn't wait to find something crazy to do with it... Then I remembered the Wacky Races as a kid and my mind set to creating a new race team!
Our race team - comprising Kara and myself - is going to be known as the Strawberry yumyums... There are a few reasons for this - and for our choice of colours, which normally neither of us would wear - and the biggest of those reasons is the vehicle we will be racing in. The Racing Calories from yumyums is available now at the Level Up! event. This vehicle is fully drivable, and as someone who spends a lot of her time on the back of a bike, I will say that the controls are simple and the driving of this vehicle is FUN! We sat our team's little mascots on the front, they danced and sang our way to victory - little Broccoli friend's, where would I be without MishMish honestly?! - although as Kara and I got out of the car to do our victory dance one of them fell out of his basket...
The car is awesome, just an fyi however, it can only be driven by the owner and it doesn't come with a passenger seat as far as I can tell but you really should try one of these... They are brilliant fun to drive around in!
As outfits go though, I went to town when I was finding something to wear... Kara was a little more subdued, but I went to town and got crazy! When do I not though really? I wore pink hair from Wasabi Pills - the latest released for FLF, an old by well-loved sweater covered with drippy icing from NS, a past pair of tights from Sugar Heart's Arcade collection called Jelly Donut, and some adorable heels that are brand new from Lamp*Light which come in two different styles and can be worn with or without the SLINK feet! 

What is she wearing; 
(If you want to know what Kara is wearing please feel free to ask me and I will find out!) 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sana Mesh Hair in Crystal Pink (Past FLF Item) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo
Sweater: NS - Crazy Mouth Top 
Bra: Schadenfreude - Pink Cupcake Gluttony Lingerie 
Shorts: Corvus - Black Combat Shorts 
Tights: Sweet Heart - Jelly Donut in Strawberry 
Shoes: Lamp*Light - Lumi Heels (Worn with SLINK Medium Feet) 
Broccoli: MishMish - Broccoli Accident in Yellow 
Vehicle: yumyums - Racing Calories in Strawberry (Available now at Level Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment