Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hanging from a moon catching Butterflies...

The Funny Puppet Fair brings so many adorable fun toys, outfits and posing props to play with that I simply couldn't resist digging through them and creating some crazy and cute looks...
The theme of the event is purely and simply adorable, and all of the designers that have joined in the line-up have really taken this to heart.
Granted there is a lot of things there that really didn't suit my style or fit my taste - but I will say that I think there is something for everyone. No matter what your style is, you will find lots of things here that are fun and can be made to fit any look!
This is one of those that I fell in love with when I opened the wrapper, and simply KNEW I would have to blog it in some way or another... Then I opened another box and BOOM there the way was!
Hanging on a moon, the crazy puppety harlequin me is catching butterflies... Seems so much more appealing than dealing with drama doesn't it? LOL... 
I loved the pose prop from Le Poppycock - this one is available in a Gacha at the Funny Puppet Fair. There are two specific areas set up for Gachas, so it shouldn't be hard to find these gorgeous pose props... The outfit is also a FPF release, this time from the store FireBird Designs. This is a new store to me, but I love the texturing of this one piece, old-school underwear! 
The other thing that needs to be mentioned are the gorgeous butterflies - once again Rudh is surrounded by butterflies... These are part of a set, with some awesome face paint make-up from Le Poppycock... Hmmm I haven't ever really paid much attention to this store... MAYBE I SHOULD?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Argrace - Arkane in Reds 
Butterflies: Le Poppycock - Befuddled (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Forhead) REPULSE - Lobotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing
Outfit: FireBird Designs - Bloomers Outfit (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair
Pose: Le Poppycock - Over the Moon Poses in Dream in my Heart (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment