Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Angels Are Coming For You

I had been working a photo for a few days now, something to show off an awesome new item from a store that I have always - since I first stumbled upon it during a hunt - been in love with. Yet sometimes things happen and the same outfit - in either life - can go from being a brilliantly fun and crazy look to suddenly taking on something more meaningful... This outfit is one of those. I say outfit but it was really just a pair of simple and very cute "home-made" style wings that Iokko Molko - of yumyums - has released for the current Fantasy Gacha Carnival, however due to the circumstances of yesterday it suddenly took on a whole lot more meaning - so Thank You Iokko!!! 
The reason for my rambling is a little RL, so I hope people don't mind me explaining it... Yesterday in Holland was a celebration day called Bevrijdingsday - Liberation Day - and it is a big celebration of the end of WWII and the freedom of the country from the Nazi Occupation in the war. The whole of the town I live in becomes like a giant party... People are allowed to sell their unwanted items in the park alongside the giant fair filled with rides, music and candy. It usually seems like a great day! 
I say usually because there was none of the party atmosphere in our house yesterday. HellBone and I were left saddened by the death of one of our pets, our Bearded Dragon called Earl. He never did much, but he was a presence in the house that you can really feel is absent on waking up today... So I am dedicating this post to him, and thank you to Miss Iokko, whose adorable wings in their rainbow of colours are definitely worth trying your luck in a Gacha for!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Spellbound - Sunday 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Neckalce: Pekka - Spiked Collar in Black/Copper Metal 
Wings: yumyums - Homemade Wings in Old Media (Available at Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Hands: SLINK - Avatar Enhancement Hands in Casual 
Pose: Captivity Co Poses - Harley Pose 1 

1 comment:

  1. ooooh sad news... i can imagine you are attached to Earl... but your picture is gorgeous Rudh!

    ReplyDelete