Sunday, May 25, 2014

Got My Eye On You!

I seem to be on a roll with finding clothes that I never knew existed but that I cannot live without hehe... The day I discovered my new store fetish that is CottonCandyMonster, I also discovered another dress from a store that I'd never heard of and fell in love... That day was a good day! 
The second of my epic dress finds was one from a store called M.Inc and well... I wonder if you can see why I fell in love with it hehe... 
It fitted perfectly into my random style... I LOVE the huge eye on the design, the stars are pretty but it was the eye that drew me to it, and it perfectly matches the colour of the eyes I choose to wear every day in SL! 
Then I had to just find some simple accessories, including this gorgeous bag from Tentacio - released for the Serafilms Labyrinth event - and these adorable Fluffeh Wings that Silent Sparrow released on a recent past FLF outing. 
I just love it when you find something new and can scream about it from the rooftops... I am so going digging through the M.Inc collection!!! Oh and YES - I've got my shadows back too *happy dances*...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Isabel 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing 
Collar: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker 
Wings: Silent Sparrow - Fluffeh Wings (Past FLF Item) 
Dress: M.Inc - T-Dress in A Star in My Eyes 
Bag: Tentacio - Goblin Boom Purse (Available now at Serafilms)
Leg Band: L.inc - Bitch Garter 
Shoes: JD - Charme in Black Canvas
Pose: PRETENSE - Kitty 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment