Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sitting on a Panda Chair

I wanted to just do a quick ramble about my favourite new item of furniture...
I bought this chair before Christmas but then it seemed to get caught up in all of my awesome new Christmas goodies and I didn't find it again until the weekend.
The Panda Chair from Intrigue Co perfectly fits into my house perfectly. As I've often said before, my house is like a children's play house and I am always on the look out for the perfect fun things to stash in there to play with.
So my outfit is just what I was wearing on the day I found it buried, my favourite new hair from Ploom called Chilly and a comfortable relaxing outfit including new tights from KOSH and a cute slogan top - from BOOM - that really reflects me at times, I feel. The slogan Slocially Awkward really seems to fit me in my SL, because when I am surrounded by SL MCs I always feel more than a little awkward.
It´s at times like that when I want to run and hide, and a HUGE chair like this would definitely make for the perfect hiding spot.

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Chilly
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercings (Past Event Item)
Necklace: Goth1c0 - Dino Necklace in Red
Top: BOOM - Traveler Tee in Slocially Awkward
Skirt: FANATIK - Mikro Mini Skirt in Gray (Re-Coloured by Me)
Tights: KOSH - Cotton Leggings in Ash (Past Lazy Sunday Items)
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black
Chair: Intrigue Co - Panda Bear Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment