Thursday, January 9, 2014

In the Candlelight...

Sometimes you get inspired by the little things, and those little things fall into place around bigger outfits that you are told to wear by certain family members, and when those things fall into place as you set the shot up perfectly and find the right lighting settings, it feels awesome! I had a moment like this while taking this photo, it was going great until drama happened around me and I had no choice but to sit still until I could have the shot completely ready and taken. I felt more than a little crappy after the words were dealt like punches BUT on the plus side, I have a really gorgeous photo out of it hehe...
I really do love this photo hehe... Personally it is one of my favourites for a long while. 
It started with the Dark Khione Dress from SAKIDE, that I kept glam with a pair of strappy heels from N-Core, and then went overboard with accessories hehe... OK maybe not overboard - not like I am wearing my entire jewellery box or anything. On my wrist I wore one of the Lolita Wristwraps from deviousMind - in a storm colour - that are available from the Oh My GACHA event, and while on the subject of the event, the Candle Crowns on my head - from The Plastik - can also be found here. I am wearing two different sets of candles as they come in various heights and colours, and I wanted to give it a two-tiered effect! My non-human side of me was clawing to get out during this photoshoot, and so I allowed it just a little by including a pair of horns - with chains - from Death Row Designs in the styling. Then we come to the difficult bit, the neck accessories hehe... I'll start with the most obvious! The fluffy is actually a neck warmer called Black Mop from RONSEM, and although striking on it's own I felt it missed something. Then I remembered the Wicked Collars from SongBird, which I wore for a little more of an evil queen - in a Disneyish way - look, but there was still something missing. I realised I needed just a little more pzazz and dug through my hoard, finally settling on a padlocked chain called Pop Lock & Drop from FAUX that is available at SL Fashion Week

What is she wearing;
Candles: The Plastik - Candle Crown in Tallest Oak and Snow (Available now at Oh My GACHA)
Horns: Death Row Designs - Horns and Chains in Black
Hair: Truth - Fernanda
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Eyelids: SLink - Mesh Lids and Lashes
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercings (Past Event Item)
Necklaces: (Spiked Choker) SongBird - Wicked Collar in Leather Black, AND, (Padlock) FAUX - Pop Lock & Drop Necklace (Available now at SL Fashion Week)
Scarf: RONSEM - Neck Warmer Black Mop
Dress: SAKIDE - Dark Khione Outfit
Bracelets: deviousMind - Lolita wristWraps in Storm (Available now at Oh My GACHA)
Shoes: N-core - OMEGA Shoes in Black
Pose: Starry Heaven - Airi 2
Coffin, Skull & Candles: Backwoods Mafia - Coffin Set (No Longer Available)
Rug: KOSH - POKUS Rug

No comments:

Post a Comment