Sunday, September 1, 2013

What are they hiding?

The Arcade has officially opened it's doors for the month of September and the anticipation has built to a maximum level... I personally cannot wait to get in and start my greed haul of grabbing stuff... I am holding off, giving it a few days, maybe even a week or two but as soon as I can get in I know for a fact I am going to be like a kid in a candy store as per usual. 
HOWEVER, The lovely Aime Takaai of MishMish has shared with me some of her adorable little cuties that she's offering up as her prizes for the Arcade and I'm telling you now because it's only fair that you will die over cute overload and then be forced to fill your garden with chipmunks... 
See I have a garden full lol - they moved into this cute little tree stump house and began raiding the trees in the garden in search of a food hoard for the winter months. As they were moving in though I noticed they were taking in heaps and heaps of goodies from the Arcade, and they didn't want to share. So I am reduced to peeping through the tiny little window of their house, to see what goodies they collected. Whilst I was looking at them, I made my shopping list - along with the help of the catalogue on the Arcade website - and now I just have to sit back and try to remain calm while I wait for the lag to go down and there to be enough space to actually get in lol... It's harder than it looks, I'm already perching on the edge of my seat, anymore and I will fall on the floor lol... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Blame
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear 

Earrings: Cute Poison - Melting Earrings in Silver (Past SL Fashion Week Item) 
Top: Cain - Pentagram Wings Shirt (HORROR HAUTE AUGUST) 
Skirt: R3volt - Mika Mini in Black 
Boots: Bax - Regency Boots in Black Leather 
House, Pose & Chipmunks: MishMish - Chipmunks Gacha (Available Now at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment