Sunday, September 29, 2013

Time for Tea

I've been a bit slow in getting a picture created and I know it's bad of me, but I've been busy the last two days and needed to actually find some time in my calendar to pull something together. I finally managed to find the time to pull a bike out and go for a ride, though this isn't something I would normally do - I found it to be a great way of hiding LOL... I went for a bike ride around a sim called Sturgis that my friend Dark works on, and even found the time to stop for a quick cuppa. 
As the saying "a nice cuppa tea" goes, I found time to take a breath, relax in the autumn sunshine and think before I was called back into the line of fire!
So now I pull my blogging cap back on there are a few things to share with you in this photo... First and possibly most obvious is the bike. This is one of Hell's bikes, it's called the Titan and it is available now as a freebie in our store Hogs and Cart Wheels as our prize for The Autumn Effect Hunt that is being run by the Depraved Nation. You can take three passengers with you in this beast of a machine, just be careful how you drive it - if like me you drive it off the edge of a track that will be 4 people that need to go to the casualty department!
Moving on to my attire for the day we have the gorgeous new dress from SAKIDE that has been created for The Boobies Show. This one is a mesh mini dress complete with suspender straps and easy access, due to the zipper that runs from bottom to top down the front LOL... Once again HellBone failed to notice the easy access, but I think that has gotten past surprising me now. The dresses are available in 12 different colours and range through conventional camouflage colours to pastels... Never get me in pastel colours - least not when I'm not in full rainbow mode, but I love these dresses, maybe I could be converted LOL... OH and because they are for The Boobies Show they come with the appliers for adding the curves in the right places!
Now to the Cuppa... This gorgeous mug is from MishMish and was released for Fifty Linden Friday this week, so that would be why I am late with this post. I LOVE this set of Clay cuties, they are available either as pot plants or as coffee mugs, and each set includes a HUD so you can customise the designs to give them mustaches, bows, and dummies!! SO CUTE! 
Who ever said big scary biker chicks, can't be cute and fun too? LOL

What is she wearing; 
Hair: DeLa - Shell in Red 
Skin: yumyums - Alli Skin 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Star Crossed 
Choker: Scrub - Webcollar 
Arm Warmers: [hate this] - Elbow Warmers in Goth Black 
Hands: SLink - AvEnhance Hands Female in Casual 
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 
Dress: SAKIDE - M16 Dress in Black (Available now at The Boobies Show
Tights: Izzie's - Patterned Tights II in Desert 
Boots: Razor - Regulator Combat Boots 
Mug: MishMish - Clay Family Coffee Mug (Past FLF Item) 
Bike: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Titan (Available now as a hunt prize for The Autumn Effect Hunt) 
Pose: KoKoLores - Beach Babe Oil My Back

No comments:

Post a Comment