Thursday, September 5, 2013

Listen to the Silent Sparrows and Find yourself a Dinosaur...

There are a number of stores in SL that I get overly excited about, and most of those are too cute for word plushies stores - D-LAB, Intrigue Co, MishMish and Silent Sparrow, if you must know are my absolute favourites - I feel the SL world would be a sad place without the uber-cute, and if you've ever been to my little corner of the garden then you would see I fully embrace that theory lol...
As soon as any of these places release something cute and cuddly I have this issue about not having rockets attached to my feet that will get me there faster LOL, I can't wait around I am drawn to them like a moth to a flame and if I don't get one I will be a sad little Rudh till I do... Sound like such a spoilt brat don't I really? LOL...
Anyway, this time it was Silent Sparrow's turn - I am not even going to talk about the Pwnies they released for the Arcade, I haven't been able to get anywhere near that place yet, let alone into it to shop lol... No No today I am here to talk of Dinosaurs!
Not the big scary toothy kind like you might find in Jurassic Park, but the kind of soft looking cute cuddly friend that you could tell all your secrets too. I am a huge fan of the plushies that come out of the mind of Silent Sparrow's owner - Hyacinth Tiramisu - and as soon as I saw these Dinosaurs, I grabbed some and took them for a walk around the swamp. It seems like perfect dinosaur habitat really! 
For the price you pay you get a lot of Dino for your Linden Dollar... There are 6 different colour sets available and each set comes with two sets of dinosaurs, with or without spots, and 5 different dinos in various poses... These cute little dinos will be decorating my home very soon but I couldn't resist wandering through this Jurassic Park landscape and finding myself a baby dinosaur on the way.. Least there is plenty of shrubbery for it to eat in my garden huh?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kumi
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercings: (Forhead) Cute Poison - Stellar Piercing (Past SL Fashion Week Item), AND, (Lip) Cute Poison - Disarray Piercing (Past Group Gift)
Collarbone Piercing: Cute Poison - Quixotic Piercing (Past SL Fashion Week Item)
Necklace: Cute Poison - Bitch Necklace
Bracelets: (Upper) Cute Poison - Dee in Gold, AND, (Lower) Cute Poison - Lucky Star Bracelet in Gold
Rings: (LEFT) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (RIGHT) Remarkable Oblivion - FAMOUS Ring in Silver
Dress: KOSH - Leather Zipper Dress in Black
Dinosaur: Silent Sparrow - Dinny Mesh Felty Plush Dino Friends in Sky
Pose: Starry Heaven - Satomi 4

No comments:

Post a Comment