Friday, May 10, 2013

Why does it always rain on me?

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH FENNUX AT COLLABOR88.... I CAN HAVE ONE AND HELL WON'T TELL ME OFF!!! 
Sorry, Lol, got a little over excited when I saw who was a special guest at this month's Collabor88! I've wanted a Fennux for a LONG TIME - since I saw their first concept pictures appearing on Flickr to be exact - but Hell has always said no. We used to have chickens, and they caused lag and cost a fair bit to feed, so he put his foot down and tried to buy me off with other shiny things!
Yet this time, they are non-breedable, he can't say anything that will stop me... MWHAHAHAHAHAHA... THANK YOU COLLABOR88!!!
So yes, this is me and my little addition to the RudHellowen family, I've called him Myfen and he shall be seen wandering around with me and generally being SO FREAKING CUTE. Though he is definitely my favourite Collabor88 purchase this month I did go a bit nuts and bought a fair few things. I haven't used them all yet but I couldn't resist playing in the rain with this awesome umbrella hat from Intrigue Co. I had one of the older versions of this from Intrigue Co but I couldn't resist this upgrade. I also grabbed a set of the Rainy Days Jewellery from Intrigue Co too, a necklace is included with the earrings, but there are 5 different colours it was so hard to choose hehe... The glasses - could you call these sunglasses? I'm not quite sure - are brilliant and from another Collabor88 guest. Made by ContraptioN they feature some sun coloured melting and for 88L I simply didn't want to miss!
I teamed my Collabor88 purchases with the dress that was a past group gift from Paper.Doll, and some awesome Star Tights from Lamp*Light. I've also started wearing nails - during the Slink sale recently, they had a set of Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands. These mesh nails should attach to and fit any basic human avatar without the need for modding them to sit correctly on your fingers - they just automatically attach to the exact right points - don't ask me how I am just marveling at them. I can now wear the nails that designers are putting out using the new Slink system. I do love the mesh hands that Slink made, but at the moment I am still happy with my default hands - the mesh ones are on my list but for now I am so pleased to have these enhancement nails! 
The same Fairy Bobmother who showed me the nails was also the one to provide me the perfect location to dance in the rain whilst I was shooting myself. The Grey November Gallery is home of some gorgeous art, set in rainy weather. It seems to evoke all the things I love about rain the most - the sound, the smell and even the colours of the sky! Such a pretty place to visit! 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Intrigue Co - Umbrella Hat (Available now at Collabor88)
Hair: Magika - Rewind (Optional String re-coloured by me)
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows
Glasses: [ContraptioN] - Meltdown Shades in Rain (Available now at Collabor88)
Earrings: Intrigue Co. - Rainy Days Jewellery (Available now at Collabor88)
Star Piercing: [annaA] - Pierced Chest Branding "Star"
Dress: Paper.Doll - Silk Mini Dress in Royal (Past Group Gift)
Fennux: Trippy Holdable (Available now at Collabor88)
Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Glitter Fingernails 1
Tights: Lamp*Light - Star Tights in 20%
Pose: STATUS - Obdurate 4

3 comments:

  1. oooh that one is super cute rudh.. congrats.. i want such a cutie too
    bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Runs through your comments going EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete