Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Second Life in a Haiku

A new Meme to challenge us set by Miss Singh, and what's more the theme of this Meme seems to fit perfectly with the epicness of this post - for me personally anyway.
I am so excited to be able to say that this is my 500th post! 500 rambling posts since I first started my ramble space on September 11th, 2010 - I've gone from strength to strength, both as a blogger in general and as a photographer, and although I am nowhere near where I want to be in terms of my abilities, I am so excited to be able to say that I made it through 500 posts hehe...
The fact that Berry came up with a Meme this week that was about us being able to sum up our Second Lives in the form of a Haiku is, I feel, a brilliant way for me to celebrate not just my SL, but also the achievement that I have reached for myself on my blog too...
Writing Haikus is HARD! I've never been very good at poetry, but when you have to sort your entire SL into the form of a Haiku - which is a poem made up of three lines with 5 syllables in the first, 7 in the second and 5 in the third for those of you who don't know - I will have to admit that I nearly decided to give up on this Meme.I may well have done if I hadn't suddenly realised that the Meme would be my 500th post and it would make a perfect post!
So after much scratching of my head, I came up with a Haiku that fits my SL in just the right way!

Living Dead Girl Me
Kawaii Sweet, A Doll Yes!
I Love My Second Life!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Nine 
Skin: Plastik - Aleria in Macabre 
Lipstick: Delusions - I Bite Yew in Red (Available now at the Perfect Wardrobe
Sweater: The Little Bat - VAMP Sweater (Past Horror Haute Item) 
Skirt: 8+ - Ruffled Black Tutu 
Leg Wounds: Goth1c0 - Open Wound Garters 
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black 
Pose: STATUS - GLAMMAH SHOTZ 3

4 comments:

  1. Loved your haiku! =)
    Congrats on 500 darling girl. xoxoox always

    ReplyDelete
  2. W00t go you!! I'm so proud of you :D To think when we first met, I had to use all my powers of persuasion to stop you quitting SL because you couldn't move furniture around..!

    Great haiku too, very fitting. Reminds me of that crazy Japanese song, PonPonPon. THAT'S YOU, THAT IS :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kisses on your nose Concrats for your 500 posts Love your haiku as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhhh yay! Congrats on your 500th and I'm kinda excited that it was a meme post! :D The Haiku was great too, thank you <333

    ReplyDelete