Sunday, May 12, 2013

An evening drinking lemonade...

Yesterday evening was awesome, I had so much fun and I am totally sure that my blood pressure went up a few notches. I met friends boyfriends - who are actually now fiances not boyfriends - I found myself an adorable outfit, sat playing with rainbow squirrels and was asked to provide an extra body for one of my blogging idols - not sure if idols would be the right word to use, but this lady is someone I admire greatly and she wanted ME to come pose with her... OH MY GOSH!!!
Sophia Harlow is one of my favourite bloggers to read on a daily basis. If there is such a thing as a SLebrity - not sure there is but ya know, everyone has their own versions - I would say that this lady right here is one of mine. I was so nervous about making myself look like a muppet, even though we have talked for a while now - this was the first time she'd ever wanted me to come and pose with her!
Yet I didn't need to worry, she is one of the most down to earth, friendly, considerate people I have had the pleasure of meeting in a long while... I wasn't just a prop to be used how she needed me, she asked what I'd like and then kept apologising for taking a while - seriously Soph you didn't need to, you're MUCH faster than I am lol... Sophia tends to dress in a much more feminine style than I do - hence why I was a little worried about my outfit LOL - but she has this uncanny ability to rock her looks up or tone them down depending on her mood! I love the way she seems to pull together outfits effortlessly, but more than that I love the fact that she is willing to help a little fish blogger like myself try to improve. A lot of people give me good comments and criticisms - more often than not when I am asking them in-world rather than here as comments - but if I have a question about blogging, no matter how benign, Soph is always willing to step back and help me, and so for that THANK YOU SOPH!!
Her photo is gorgeous, a summery afternoon with lemonade and a side of vodka hehe, I went for something a little different - more like a summers evening I guess, maybe motivated by the fact it was 10PM in RL for me hehe... I was doing so well, I mean I was a little overly excited at being in a Sophia Harlow photo but I remained coolish until I had a fan girl moment *facepalms*
For details about Soph's outfit you will need to check out her post - here - but I loved doing this so much I hope she will ask me again... Thanks again Soph... I love what you did with me hehe!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Clumsy (Re-coloured hood from white) 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Top: Mon Cheri - Cropped Top in Flirtini 
Skirt: Sugar - Satin Skater Skirt in Minnie (Available from the XYRoom Gacha Event)
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 

Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Glossy Fingernails 1 
Shoes: G*Field - Strap Shoes in Alex Patent Red 
Poses: Supplied by Sophia!

No comments:

Post a Comment