Thursday, November 22, 2012

Playing in a Graveyard for HORROR HAUTE!

YAY my favourite time of the month is upon us, HORROR HAUTE NOVEMBER is finally here... I always get excited around the end of the month knowing full well that when Horror Haute arrives there will be an assortment of all things gothic, and in some cases a little macabre, thus making me a very happy Rudh!
This month after my massive failure to provide more than one photo last time around - I was in England I blame that hehe - I decided that I was going to give it a massive effort to create photos that would not only please me but also provide a good enough 'Thank you' to all of the participating designers and organisers of my favourite monthly event!
I think my first photo for this round has to be one of my favourite pictures I've created yet, it's right up there for me with the mermaid look I created for the colour challenge and it makes me feel a little pride in myself for the learning that I have done in order to create photos like this! I am by no means one of the best photographers that SL has to offer but I really love the level I can achieve now!!! LOL OK, moment of gushiness over... I went to play in a graveyard in SL for this week's Horror Haute!
I seem to spend a lot of my time around either dead things or sparkly rainbow things in SL, lol you can never tell where I will be at any point in time, but this time I managed to even creep myself out a little. The graveyard location is the Silversmith Haunted Graveyard, and I am not sure if it will be a permanent feature or something just for the Autumn season, but it's very creepy and there are lots of good things to see and places to pose hehe...
The dress is such a pretty one, it is of the old school style, and so mesh isn't a part of it but yet it is still something I would wear regularly. The skirt moves well and it feels like a real party dress - something I used to wear when I was little - the kind that you want to twirl around in because it looks pretty when you do so. Mesh doesn't have that kind of movement yet, so dresses like this really still have an important place for me... who doesn't love skipping around in a floaty dress sometimes? It's available from The Little Bat for Horror Haute November. I also fell in love with the pretty Crux Choker from Livid, from a distance it seems to disappear but up close it's a gorgeous set of pearls, with a pearled bone cross! 
Just to show it off a little clearer, I had to take a close up! 
What is she wearing; 
Hair: DeLa - Sophie in Black 1 
Skin: Tacky Star - Taxidermia 
Eye Make-Up: Hysteria - Latex Rain 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Choker: Livid - Vanitas Crux Collar (HORROR HAUTE NOVEMBER) 
Dress: The Little Bat - Sophia Dress in Inner Goth (HORROR HAUTE NOVEMBER) 
Tights: RONSEM - Ripped Leggings in black 
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots 
Pose: Baffle! - I flutter by (No Longer Available!)

1 comment:

  1. This is a really gorgeous pic you are rightfully proud of yourself! I love how you did the extra for the necklace with a silhouette skin too or is that a mannequin or just a background you've ps'ed it onto?

    I think it's time you upped your own ante and sorted out some sparkly dead rainbow things. You could style yourself like that ponpon video from Japan...

    ReplyDelete