Thursday, November 15, 2012

Monsters and Graves...

I'd been wearing this outfit for a while with a view to putting it on display... I LOVE LOVE LOVE this skirt from Whatever, I saw the pattern of it and as soon as I could I was running to the Fi*Friday event to grab myself the skirt at the bargain price of 55L! 
MONSTERS... YES MONSTERS... How could you not be in love with a skirt covered in monsters?! 
It took me so long to find to place to take the photo I began digging through my wardrobe. I had to have an interesting prop somewhere, I managed to find something really cute to play with. to place to take the photo I began digging through my wardrobe. I had to have an interesting prop somewhere, I managed to find something really cute to play with. NeverMore is one of the stores participating by donating prizes to the Resting Place Game, which runs until November 18th - you don't have long and won't want to miss it! This Cemetery Gate was one of the prizes up for grabs, although I will admit that I coloured the letters in red during photo processing so that they could stand out of the background. The pose of Rudh with her itty bitty knife on her way into the graveyard to kill a few monsters, was from HopScotch was also a prize to be found at the Resting Place.
To the designers that took part in the Resting Place THANK YOU... The prizes are brilliant! To the owner of Whatever... I LOVE THIS SKIRT!!!!!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - 5 More Minutes 
Top: LOULOU&CO - Jerry Lee 
Skirt: [whatever] - Highskirt in Monster 
Boots: TEN"10 - Megas Boots in Black 
Prop: Cemetery Arch - NeverMore - Cemetery Archway 
Pose & Knife: HopScotch - Hell Hath No Fury 4

1 comment:

  1. *Cue sneaky music*

    Dean is shouting at you to get out of the way and leave hunting to the professionals. And that there really isn't much point going up against ghosts, zombies and vampires with an ordinary kitchen knife! *g*

    Ignore Dean, he is grumpy because of season 8 - you look very cute, if rather vulnerable. I hope you have an ace up your sleeve. I like the backdrop!

    ReplyDelete