Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SL Secret Santa!

Last day was today to get your name on the list for the SL Secret Santa... I hadn't heard about the event until I was chatting with Lynaja... To make things easier a notecard containing all the details was passed over and I thought "Hey this sounds like fun!" There was nothing to lose so I decided that I would join in the festive spirit of things, plus you never know it could gain me a new friend or two in the process... 

The notecard was simple, well planned and interesting, though I would have to say I sympathise with the creator of this event having to try and pair people up... If not done right that could be a COMPLETE NIGHTMARE for her... Yet the guidelines were as follows; 
✫ You should only purchase ONE gift for your recipient.
✫ You can spend UP TO as much as 250L.
✫ You can NOT REVEAL TO ANYONE WHO YOU ARE SECRET SANTA OF! NOT EVEN FRIENDS! It will ruin the fun!
✫ You can make your gift if you so chose.
✫ Please use the information you are given about your recipient.
✫ Follow the timeline of the event, we do not want anyone to be left out.
All I had to do was fill out a form that looked easy... BOY WAS I WRONG... First a Bio of Rudh ok well that was alright... then you had to pick FIVE top stores in SL... HOW THE HECK CAN ANYONE DO THAT?? It was a nightmare, I was staring at my landmarks thinking OMFG lol... In the end a random selection was made, omitting places like hair and skin stores as demos MUST be tried in those cases, and I sent my details back to the creator... 

Now comes the hard part, the waiting to know just who I'm buying for... and the waiting to see who is buying for me! *crosses her fingers...* This post WILL have a follow up when I can share the secrets but for now, more details are CLASSIFIED lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment