Monday, December 13, 2010

Look Who I Found!

Photo taken by me and prettied up by HellBone!
The lovely Titiania Scarfiotti, possibly one of SL's oldest Noobs, is back and this time she seems more interested in hanging around... 
Tit is special to me, more so in RL, as she is my younger RL sister... She followed me into SL all of nearly four years ago now and has become a bit of a dabbler in the SL realm, coming in only once or twice in a blue moon (since she had her SL account I think she has been in maybe 10 times? Something like that)
I am still having to teach her the ropes, show her around and get her inventory away from being a noob freebie dumping pit - being a serial organiser of my personal inventory, I find it helps immensly and now she is learning the hard way how important having an organised inventory is (I have Fledge to thank for helping me get this idea into my thick head - THANK YOU FLEDGE!! lol) 
WELCOME BACK TIT!!!!


1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with freebie dumps? >.>

    Hahaha I am glad I helped you to learn organising, such a shame I don't have the time to do it in my own inventory anymore X3

    ReplyDelete