Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SECRET SANTA CAME AND WENT!

Well Christmas is over now *sad face* and I have returned home away from the manicness that is my RL family life... But I do have some interesting information to share... Secret Santa Secrets... 
HellBone and I got very lucky with our giftees and Santas, I would like to extend a Thank You to them all for providing us with not only some lovely gifts but also the chance to find presents for someone we had never met, it proved most entertaining... 

Hell was giftee for Starla Niven, someone he has actually found a new friend in... Whereas my giftee turned out to be the person who had told me about SL Secret Santa in the first place, my friend Lynaja... Only problem in my mind was what do you buy someone who has EVERYTHING - as the owner of CONCRETE FLOWERS Lynnie tends to make everything in all shapes and colours...

My Santa was really good to me though, Eden Knoller was my santa, she went to D-Lab and bought me a few things, ignoring the one gift rule... She bought me a goat!!! 
Santa brought me a Goat and the thing ate my roses... Hope it don't get tummy ache!

No comments:

Post a Comment