Friday, November 12, 2010

Challenge Accepted - 52 Weeks of Colour!

I was reading a friend and followers blog - Mayala Loon - I noticed that there was a challenge spreading through the SL blogging world regarding outfit colours... It lead me to the blog of Luna Jubilee, who threw down the proverbial gauntlet and issued the challenge... 
It caught my imagination and thus I had to at least attempt taking part... I am a fairly new blogger still but what the heck, I'm gonna give it a shot... The colour changes every Saturday... Let's see how I get on with this?!!

Week 1...
GREY
LOL the caption should read... LOOKITME I HAS ACCEPTED YOUR CHALLENGE!
Hair: >TRUTH< - Sienna
Necklace: Moloko - Guitar Collar
Outfit: League - Thermal Dresses (light grey) with corset from outfit by ROOTS
Fishnets: Part of a set from Snatch
Boots: Last Eden - Tall

Next Week - BLUE

4 comments:

  1. woot woot go girlllllllllllllllll...thats kick ass challenge isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. says and blinks her blue eyes.....mmmm..blues..yeah i love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! You joined in too!!! Welcome to the Challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot outfit ;-) ... actually the cool colour grey can be damn hot ;-P
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete