Saturday, November 13, 2010

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 2!

I know that I only posted my week one outfit a couple of days ago, but the change over day is Saturday and so it is time for a change... Week 2 is Blue week... 

*gasps* I KNOW RUDH IN BLUE IS A SHOCKER *gasps* 

But here is my attempt, I hope that you like it lol... If not, *blows a raspberry* I do! LOL. 

Week 2...
BLUE

Week 2: ARGH DONT LOOK AT ME lol I know I look bad in Blue.
Hair: .Ploom. - Dot (from the Platinum Hunt)
Necklace: Shiny Things - Black Industrial Necklace
Outfit: Beauty Killer - Ultra Short Leopard Blue with Sassy Kitty Designs Shiny Jeans in Black
Boots: N-core - Ankle Multicolor (from a group gift)


Next Week - GOLDENROD (what the heck is Goldenrod? Is it just a fancy gold colour or is it pale yellow? SOMEONE HELP ME LOL)


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the blue hair!!! lol

    I'm so going to struggle with Goldenrod too. I'm thinking of golds, rusts, yellows - very autumn tonal! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiles..and whispers: mmm..... are you wearing blue undies too? anyhow this hair is just GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete