Saturday, November 20, 2010

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 3!

I love this time of the week... I think that the challenge is both entertaining and enlightening... I often find myself thinking 'what the heck am I gonna wear, I don't own anything in that colour lol', yet I have managed to pull things outta the bag so far... Goldenrod was flippin hard though lol...

I did have to ask what exactly Luna was aiming for in regards to Goldenrod, my initial idea was that it would be pale yellowish colours and to quote Luna "goldenrod is an exact color but with the SL colors and how people preceive them - its up to you. I'm thinking something like golden yellows/mustards/rusts in the pale tones" - so that was what I did! 

Week 3...
GOLDENROD
Week 3: EEEK I can wear yellow, though for some reason I feel more like a Barbie in this colour?!
And for the whats she wearing bit: 
Hair: >TRUTH< - Saffron Streaked
Necklace: Alien Talisman Necklace
Outfit: Ducknipple - Prium

That one was fairly hard, though next week's is looking like it will be harder... 
Next Week -  PLUM (yes that's right, PALE PURPLE... I dread Purple I have NOTHING... this could be interesting lol)








1 comment: