Sunday, March 27, 2022

New Burgers at the Diner!

Dinner Time... You know I really have to stop thinking about blogging while I'm really thinking about my tummy and what I want to put in it. There are so many things in my fridge in SL, but in my RL fridge I can't think of what I want to eat. I HATE cooking for just me, if it was up to me I'd just skip things. I wish I could just pop out and head to a diner or something, where there are people and delicious food... Maybe a burger and some fries... OOOOH and maybe a shake... 

I just heard that the new local diner has the best burgers in town... I know that it's Junk Food but there are so many delicious things on the menu in the diner, and I hear they have just brought out a brand new range or two of some amazing sliders... They come in Rainbow colours on a pretty white platter, and the extraordinary Smoke Sliders, which are jet black!!! 
I'll have a taste, I'm particularly excited by the Smoke Sliders... I'll let you know...

What is she wearing;
Hat: Junk Food - Food Hats Gacha Item in Burger Hat Rare
Hair: Doe - Ingrid
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bowtie: Atomic - Burger Time in Bowtie (No Longer Available!)
Bikini: Sakura - Whomper Set in Original
Bracelet: CandyDoll - Hamburger Bangle RARE
Black Burger: Junk Food - Smoke Sliders (Available until Spril 18th at The Warehouse)
Pose: FOXCITY - Peckish, Pose 7
Rainbow Burgers: Junk Food - Rainbow Sliders Platter in White (Available until April 18th at The Warehouse)
Wall Pictures: [Krescendo] - Funny Frames in Kitchen Set (Available until April 6th at SeraSim Fun Event)
Other Food: random.Matter - Take Away Gacha Items
Red Drinks: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter Set in Soda Drink Red
Shakes: CURELESS[+] - BonBon Floats in Root Beer
Raccoon: STOIC - TRASH PANDA BURGER KING in BLACK 01 RARE
Food Box: Junk Food - Unhappy Meal Box in Red
Burger Toy: Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals Gacha Item in Patty the Cheeseburger - RARE (No Longer Available!)
Window Decor: [Krescendo] - Junk food Suncatchers in Burger (Current Group Gift)
Stools: NOMAD - Hamburger Stool
Juke Box: Meli Imako - Mesh Jukebox
Backdrop: ITS FRIDAY! - Retro Diner v2 backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment