Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Am I A Good Puppy?

Sometimes I get inspired to try things that I don't normally do, I mean I can be a bit of a bad girl, and I LOVE doing things that are a little risque but something I've never really had much success at is anything like pet play... I'm not a kitten, and I'm definitely not a puppy - at least not normally - I couldn't really get into the new cow girl looks, and I only tend to be a fluffy bunny at Easter, lol, but I don't know what I'd be really...

How do you think that I'm doing handling the whole Puppy Play asthetic, I think I make a fairly adorable little puppy... What do you think?
It seemed to have been fairly easy thanks to the Dollholic release "Pet Play Puppy Set" from Boutique #187. A handy set for anyone that's wanting to test the puppy play look, the set includes collar, ears and even a pacifier - which is something I'd NEVER use, I just cant use them... 
I had to of course Rudhify the Puppy Look I was going with... An adorable Ball Gag, as all puppies like balls - with the Charming Ball Gag in a heart design from Short Leash, available at Kinky - and although it's not totally in keeping I needed to hide one of my eyes behind the heart EYEpatch - from Insomnia Angel - and let me see you through different eyes...

What is she wearing;
Ears: Boutique #187 - Pet Play Puppy Headband (Available until March 11th at Dollholic)
Hair: Olive - the Cindy Hair (Available until March 31st at Melody)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eye-Patch: Insomnia Angel - heart EYEpatch
Gag: Short Leash - Charming Ball Gag in Heart  (Available until March 22nd at Kinky Event)
Drool: ARISE - Lip Drool (No Longer Available!)
Collar: Boutique #187 - Pet Play Puppy Collar (Available until March 11th at Dollholic)
Dress: #Cloe - Francis Dress in Onyx
Pose: Secret Poses - Good Vibes, Pose 3M (Available until March 15th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Backdrop: Neverwish - Pyramid Spike Wall Panel (Available until March 23rd at Cyber Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment