Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Walking into the Dunes!

After a heavy night of drinking with my gummy friends, I woke up early and decided to take a stroll with some of my newest friends to places that I'd never been before... I left the Gummy Bears behind at home, since mostly they'd dissolved in the high amounts of alcohol that they'd drunk last night, and met some new buddies... Big, bouncy buddies that LOVE long walking adventures... 

My new buddies are a small pack of gorgeous tan, Great Danes - from Foxwood, available until March 22nd at Uber - and since they love long walks that's exactly what we did... We went for a LONG walk into the wilds, winding up at the sand dunes on the edge of the desert - a backdrop from Synnergy by the way - until my friends decided to stop and make some new friends of their own... Those huge birds don't look all that friendly to me!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Steffi Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: miss chelsea - Gala Bomber
Top: miss chelsea - Remi Tee (Available until March 20th at The Fifty)
Pants & Underwear: miss chelsea - Remi Jeans (Available until March 20th at The Fifty)
Pose: NANTRA - Lookbook, Pose 5 (Available until March 15th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Dogs: Foxwood - Great Dane in Tan (Available until March 22nd at Uber)
Vultures: TLC Animals - Vultures
Backdrop: Synnergy - Sand Dunes Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment